Skip to main content

Is there a fee for an ESTA application?

Since 8 September 2010, the ESTA is no longer free. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security charges travellers from countries participating in the Visa Waiver Program a fee of $21 USD.

What costs will I have to expect if I apply for the ESTA from you?

If you use our service, a total of 39.00 GBP will be charged. This includes all U. S. Department of Homeland Security fees, our processing fee and credit card charges.

The fee is not charged per entry, but per application.

Why do I have to pay you more for the application?

In addition to completing order processing, we also offer ongoing telephone support if required. As the only visa agency with toll-free telephone support, our helpline is available to answer your questions. Our continuously trained employees are available on weekdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and your application will usually be processed within 24 hours.

In addition, our trained staff is multilingual, and the layout is clearly laid out. This means that even U.S. travellers with a lesser command of the English language can find their way around quickly and answer questions correctly.

How can I pay you for the ESTA application?

You only have the following payment options:

  • Credit/Debit card (VISA and MasterCard), advanced bank transfer.
  • Other payment methods are not offered and will be rejected.

When paying by credit card, the customer must not be the cardholder. If you do not have a credit card, you can transfer the amount in advance or ask a friend or relative to help you with their credit/debit card. The invoice amount will be transferred to the account indicated after receipt, which contains all details for the transfer and is sent by e-mail. The ESTA application will only be processed after receipt of payment.

Do I have to pay if my ESTA application has been rejected?

Due to the completed application to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the service we have provided, we are not able to reverse the entire amount in case of a refusal, only part of it.

Are there discounts, e. g. for children?

Unfortunately, there are no discounts on ESTA applications for the unemployed, children, disabled people, or students. Every traveller must pay the same fee regardless of their situation, financial situation, or number of travellers.

Will there be any costs for me if I want to make changes to the ESTA application?

If you would like to change some of the data of minor importance for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security regarding the authorization of entry to the United States, e.g., only the address in the United States, this service is free of charge for us.

However, it is not possible to make the following changes to your request once it has been completed:

  • Passport details (passport number or issue/expiry date)
  • Personal data (name, place or date of birth)
  • citizenship
  • lineage
  • Questions about delinquency
  • Additional questions about Visa Waiver Program eligibility

Make sure to fill in all mandatory fields and answer all questions correctly. Otherwise, you must repeat the entire process. Incorrect information may cause the U. S. Department of Homeland Security to investigate further. And your entry into the United States might be delayed or even rejected.

In case of a rejection, you must apply for a visa at a U. S. Consulate or Embassy. The costs for this amount to approx. 160 USD.

How much does it cost if I want to check the status of my ESTA, but have not ordered it from you?

Use our ESTA Status Check Service. The costs for this amount to 7,90 GBP.

What should I do if I have not received an ESTA from you and your fee has not been debited from my account?

If you have completed an ESTA form with us, you must pay the fee of 32.40 GBP in the next step. If you have not received a confirmation email from us after 24 hours and the email address you entered is correct, please check whether the email has been mistakenly sent to the spam folder. If this is not the case, it may be that the payment has not been made, and your request has not been processed.

Do I have to pay again when returning from a neighboring country?

You can travel to Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean with a valid ESTA visa within 90 days of entering the United States. You can return to the USA in any way you like. If you travel back to the United States from Mexico and Canada, you can stay up to 90 days without a visa.

Please note that you must have sufficient funds at the border to cover your entire stay in the USA and your return journey. Otherwise, you may be refused entry. A USD 6 fee is charged at the border between Canada and Mexico.